[aspectj-users] Passing in parameters from runtime code

Title: Passing in parameters from runtime code

How do I get a variable from the running code into some Aspect?

What I mean to say is that I have an web app that for each user logged in, there is a javax.security.auth.Subject object for.  I'm using AspectJ to record all SQL statements that end up getting executed but how do I tie them to the Subject?

I.E. How do I get the .aj code to have an instance of the Subject object?  I can't put it in a static place in memory because since it is a web app, I have to worry about threading issues.

Anyone know how I can pull this off?

Thanks!

--
Sloan