Re: [aspectj-users] Concretize abstract pointcut with subtypes

The code you wrote is syntactically wrong, so I assume it's
not a copy of your code.  But based on the signature, perhaps
you're trying to overload the one pointcut name:

   Though named pointcut declarations appear somewhat like method
   declarations, and can be overridden in subaspects, they cannot
   be overloaded. It is an error for two pointcuts to be named
   with the same name in the same class or aspect declaration

   Programming Guide, Semantics appendix.

Is that the mistake made?  If not, some (non-)working code that
others could try to compile would help frame your question.

hth - Wes