[aspectj-users] proceed() implementation details

Hi all,

For my studies I need to look into the various
implementaion details of Aspect Languages ...  For
now, in AspectJ, I want to know the implementation
details of how around advice and "proceed()" is
implemented and why that way...

I mean "why" the the advice code get copied to the
Joinpoint scope... what are the various aspects
considered for choosing that.... etc...

I'll really appreciate any help... like some
explanation or link to any site....

thanks,
Swati