[aspectj-users] Re: AJDT 1.1.12 released for Eclipse 3.0

Matt:

I will submit a bugzilla bug report on the issue.

Andreas

Matt Chapman wrote:

*Andreas Guther * wrote on 15/08/2004 00:22:58:
> At work I have almost all warning turned on which I did not have with my
> eclipse 3.0 installation at home.  After I turned on the warning here at
> my installation at home I was facing the same lack of some features I
> like so much:
>
> The ones I just encountered:
> - The fix for externalizing strings does not work
> - Missing Javadoc comments are not added per fix help
>
> I wonder why that is.  Some features are available, some are not.  Once
> I switch
> from AspectNature to JavaNature, all quick fixes are again available.

Hi Andreas,

It's not intentional, you've found a bug. Please could you raise an AJDT bug for it if you are familiar with Bugzilla. You've helpfully narrowed down the problem and it's easily reproducible, so there's a good chance we will be able to fix it for the next release.

Regards,

Matt.

Back to the top