[aspectj-users] Re: AJDT 1.1.12 released for Eclipse 3.0

Nicholas:

You are right! And that is actually great news. Your reply made me try that out with a fresh eclipse 3.0 installation at home and indeed, the code help works fine in the AspectJ Nature here. Now I have to find out why it does not work at work (where I more need it than at home :)

Thanks for your input.

Andreas

Nicholas Lesiecki wrote:

I am really missing the comfort used from the eclipse Java editor. This forces
me constantly to switch the nature of the project, from AspectNature to
JavaNature.

I don't have this problem. My .java files are all editable as per normal, and only my .aj files suffer a lack of functionality.

I wonder what the difference in our configurations is.

Cheers,
Nick