[aspectj-users] Re: [ajdt-dev] AJDT 1.1.12 released for Eclipse 3.0

Matt,

That's good news, especially having code completion in .aj files. I assume
it's a known limitation that code completion won't show the user any types
defined in a .aj file, nor any aspect types (with the sole exception of the
type itself?).

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:35:14 +0100, Matt Chapman wrote