[aspectj-users] An aspectjrt.jar with J2ME question

AJDT and AspectJ gods,
The aspectjrt.jar in 1.2 is different from 1.1.1 (speaking for stable
releases) with the addition of the org.aspectj.internal.cflowstack package
(potentially others). Can I be enlightened with some more information
about this new package? I was extremely happy with the new AspectJ
compiler till hitting the "java.lang.ThreadLocal not supported" error in
my J2ME apps. Are there anyways of getting around? Revisoins?

Thanks a lot.

Charles

Back to the top