Re: [aspectj-users] ajc and resource files

Adrian,

First a clarification: javac does not do resource copying and nor does ajc
unless binary weaving. In Eclipse however the JDT _does_ copy resources
(jpg, properties, xml, ...) from "src" to "bin" and the AJDT does likewise
so that when a project is converted from Java to AspectJ it should continue
to work with its resources. I have just tried Eclipse 2.1.3 with AJDT 1.1.4
+ AspectJ 1.2 and in a simple example I see resources being copy
successfully. What types of file are your resources?

Cheers

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

Back to the top