Re: [aspectj-users] Hotswap?

Adrian,

I have just tried Eclipse 2.1.3. with IBM 1.3.1 Service Release 7 which
includes support for HotSwap and the feature continues to work when
converting a project from Java to AspectJ. You must of course _manually_
rebuild the project after making source changes using the Build Button
because incremental build support is not available in 1.1.4.

When you say "... HotSwap stops" what do you mean. Do you get an error or
just no change in the behaviour of the application.

Cheers.

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

Adrian Powell <aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@eclipse.org on 05/08/2004
02:45:32