[aspectj-users] Hotswap?

Hi all,

I'm using the AJDT 1.1.4 with AspectJ 1.2 on Eclipse 2.1, and even though I'm using a JRE which supports HotSwap (IBM JRE 1.3), once I add the AspectJ Nature, HotSwap stops. Has anyone found a way around this or is this a known problem? As background, we're trying to use AspectJ with WebSphere Commerce, which has a startup time of 30 seconds to four minutes depending on options. So if we can't get HotSwap working, I fear that we'll have to abandon AspectJ.

Thanks for your help,
-adrian.

Back to the top