Re: [aspectj-users] javac ant task memory usage

Typically when running under eclipse the iajc ant task should be
forked to avoid the JDT classes in a parent loader (eclipse 2.x bug).
When forking, increasing the memory available to Eclipse will decrease
the memory available to iajc, causing OutOfMemory errors.

If running unforked in 3.x, I wonder if there's some leak when
doing multiple compiles; is that your scenario?  A single compile
shouldn't take much more memory than ajc itself.

Wes