[aspectj-users] Anyone know of an AspectJ Wiki implementation?

Hi everyone,

I'm under instruction from my university course to look at the implementation of a Wiki server (in terms of OO design patterns in fact) and was wondering if anyone had been doing anything interesting in their spare time on an AspectJ implementation of a Wiki?

Seems like a really neat application of AspectJ and I'd be surprise if someone out there hasn't already done it but I thought I'd ask. For my college work I'll probably end up with a vanilla Java implementation to not upset the assessors but afterwards I might work out a simple example of a Wiki with AspectJ if anyone's interest, or contribute to one that's already in the works if some let's me know.

Cheers,

Russ Miles

Back to the top