[aspectj-users] aspectj publications on the web

Hello, my name is Mariano Lorente and since I knew the oriented programming the aspect anxieties have arisen me to know it thoroughly and with this reason I have been a time already investigating.

I have developed a Web (www.programemos.com) with the intention to serve as a brief guide and to present the programming in AspectJ. It wanted to request your collaboration to give a  to know AspectJ between the Hispanic community and that does not know the English and for that reason I want to you to ask for a Link from your Web to www.programemos.com. I believe that programming AOP has a promising future and in AspectJ individual, without forgetting to the rest of company and is moment to bet by her. For that reason of which considereís independently advisable to put a Link to my Web, I already have decided to bet by AOP, and in individual by AspecJ

Sincerely,

Un Saludo

PD: Excuse me, my english

Back to the top