[aspectj-users] AJDT - cross-project weaving in WSAD

Hi All,

I need some help with AJDT 1.1.4 used with AspectJ 1.2 in WSAD 5.1.0. (Eclipse 2.x)

Below is an answer to a former question:

Suppose you have Project A which is pure Java and Project B that is AspectJ. You want to
apply your aspects from Project B to Project A.  You open the
ProjectProperties for Project B and add a new source folder (through the
java build path tab).  When you add the source folder, make it a linked
source folder that points to the source folder for ProjectA.

When setup this, ProjectA can build as a pure java project.  When you
build ProjectB it will apply your aspects to the source from ProjectA and
the resulting output will be put into the bin directory for ProjectB.

I'm interested in doing the same thing and I tried the suggestion. Unfortunately, I'm unable to define a linked source folder.

Actually, according to the WSAD help about linked source files, there should be a dialog with an advanced option to specifiy
that a source folder is actually a link to a source folder within another project. I don't even see the Advanced button.

Any explanation, idea, suggestion?

Thanks,

Jean-Luc Libioulle
Eli Lilly and Co.