[aspectj-users] Unable to compile with ajc

Hi,

I have defined an aspect to log all exceptions raised
in the application. In the application i have a
DBUtils class that has a bunch of DB utilities. One of
the statements in the code is

oracle.sql.CLOB clob =
CLOB.createTemporary(conn,false,CLOB.DURATION_CALL);

When i compile this class with ajc it gives me
"CLOB.DURATION_CALL cannot be resolved" error even
though it is in classpath. I tried in both cmd prompt
and ajdt and eclipse but am getting same error. But it
compiles properly with javac compiler.

Can you please let me know why i am getting this error
and what i would need to do in order to fix it ?

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks
Kaushik