Re: [aspectj-users] ajdt feedback part II

btw. in my project that contains all of the abstract aspects i do have
also concrete ones for testcases. there of course i see everything
displayed correctly in thge visualizer.

Abstract aspects alone should have no effect on a system - no advice is woven, and no inter-type declarations are implemented. So if that's
all you have, the IDE is showing you what you get - nothing!
i guess you misunderstood me. of course i only see the concrete aspects
in the visualizer. but thats what i expected. where as i dont see
the concrete aspects when these concrete aspects are in a different
project and refer to the abstract aspects via an other project in
eclipse or via a jarfile (simply added to the buildpath).

This presents a great tool question; users of course need to be able
to work with abstract aspects, to see what the advice (might) advise,
to test out the declare-warnings, etc.  Hmm...
no i wouldnt like that. actually sometimes my software already behaves
like a fortuneteller no need to formalize that ;-)
i guess everbody is quite confident with the way the software behaves.
except of course me. but i guess this is more a problem of my setup.

ciao robertj

Wes