Re: [aspectj-users] ajdt feedback part II

> btw. in my project that contains all of the abstract aspects i do have
> also concrete ones for testcases. there of course i see everything
> displayed correctly in thge visualizer.

Abstract aspects alone should have no effect on a system - no advice
is woven, and no inter-type declarations are implemented.  So if that's
all you have, the IDE is showing you what you get - nothing!

This presents a great tool question; users of course need to be able
to work with abstract aspects, to see what the advice (might) advise,
to test out the declare-warnings, etc.  Hmm...

Wes