Re: [aspectj-users] [newbie] General help needed here.....

Hi Jerry,

Otávio's suggestion of using execution() PCD is the right one.

It is okay to use any number of aspects crosscutting a class. Just a guess: Do you have every referred type in the pointcut definition (in your case ActionMapping, ActionForm, HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) appropriately imported.

-Ramnivas

===

Ramnivas Laddad,
Author, AspectJ in Action
http://ramnivas.com

Jerry Jalenak wrote:

Otavio,

Thanks for the reply.  Change the PCD from call to execution didn't seem to
change anything.  However, I starting to think I have something else wrong.
In the AspectJ Visualizer perspective, I am only seeing where one aspect has
been applied (I have two).  Is it not possible to have more than one aspect
class?

Thanks....

Jerry Jalenak
Development Manager, Web Publishing