Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT 1.1.11 released for Eclipse 3.0

Hi Robert,

thanks for the feedback.

On the subject of managing multiple projects, if you used linked source folders
rather than packing one project up as a jar for use by the other, you would see
the gutter annotations and outline view for where your intertype declarations
apply.  But that might make it perform as a mega memory monster (mmm) rather
than just the memory monster you think it is now.

Or, if you just think *any* kind of feedback about what is happening
during compilation would be useful, then turn on weaving messages.  Under Project
Properties, select the AspectJ tab and activate 'output weaving info messages
to problems view'.  This will produce weaving information even for binary weaves.

Andy.

robert kuzelj <robert_kuzelj@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

16/07/2004 14:04

Please respond to
aspectj-users

aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT 1.1.11 released for Eclipse 3.0

hi andrew,

nice work. just a short feedback

- everything is as far more snappier
- it is still a memory monster (mm)
- intertype declarations are still problematic.
  i have a lot of abstract aspects that are created
  i a seperate project and packed as a jar file.
  these are used than in my project where i create
  concrete aspects from them. at the moment i see
  neither my concrete aspects nor my abstract ones.

ciao robertj