Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT 1.1.11 released for Eclipse 3.0

hi andrew,

nice work. just a short feedback

- everything is as far more snappier
- it is still a memory monster (mm)
- intertype declarations are still problematic.
  i have a lot of abstract aspects that are created
  i a seperate project and packed as a jar file.
  these are used than in my project where i create
  concrete aspects from them. at the moment i see
  neither my concrete aspects nor my abstract ones.

ciao robertj

The AJDT team are extremely pleased to announce availability of
our 1.1.11 release which runs on Eclipse 3.0 (final).  Unlike the
previous few versions that have basic updates of the internal
compiler, 1.1.11 is a complete overhaul of every part of AJDT.

It is well worth checking out the comprehensive 'New and Noteworthy'
for this release, accessible directly from the AJDT homepage
at http://eclipse.org/ajdt

Highlights of the release include:

- More complete structure model, showing intertype declarations
  in the editor gutter and in the visualiser.
- Complete ajdoc integration
- Completely new and more intuitive build configuration support
- All icons brought into line with an Eclipse 3.0 style. Much
  improved clarity of advice markers (see the screenshots in the
  new and noteworthy).
- Breakpoints can now be set in aspects.

AJDT 1.1.11 is available from a new update site:
  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/30/update

or downloadable as a set of plugins for offline installation from:
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/30/update/ajdt_1.1.11_archive.zip

See our homepage and download page for more information.

_http://eclipse.org/ajdt_

thanks,
Andy + the rest of the AJDT team.
---