Re: [aspectj-users] Weird bytecode generated by AspectJ 1.2

Thanks Wes-,
I did file a detailed bug report (#69706). Since this
is a show-stopper bug for me, I am very concerned with
the quality of AspectJ 1.2, in particular:

1) ApspectJ 1.2 does not appear to be ready for
production - I just saw it behave absurdly with
another jar file (see attachment none) and those were
only the first things I try with it!

2) When is the next bug-fix release, in which I can
expect improvements. It looks like AspectJ is in very
slow development (for an OSS project)

3) On the dev. site I saw "aspectj-DEVELOPMENT.jar",
is this post-AspectJ1.2 with bug fixes?

Thanks
Hristo