Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT and eclipse 3.0RC3

Hi Robert,

We actually have this feature in 1.1.10 and previously, by double clicking on the name of the aspect in the Aspect Visualiser Menu, but it has been taken out in 1.1.11 because nobody knew about it.  Labels aren't generally clickable things in Eclipse, so nobody thinks to click them.  If you think this would be a useful feature why not raise an enhancement request in Bugzilla.

Thanks,

Sian Whiting