[aspectj-users] bugdel eclipse interface

fyi, someone has done an Eclipse point-and-click interface for adding debugging info to code:

  http://www.csg.is.titech.ac.jp/~usui/bugdel/index-e.shtml

The back-end is java-assist, but it would be easy enough for someone to do something similar with AspectJ/AJDT. We've often talked about whether this kind of support would help or confuse users. So I'd be interested if folks try bugdel out and let us know whether/how it is usable/fruitful.

Thanks!
Wes

Back to the top