[aspectj-users] Updater scripts available for Eclipse 2.1 users. Import AspectJ1.2 into AJDT 1.1.4 or 1.1.6

We have just released the ANT scripts that will import the newly released
AspectJ1.2 into your Eclipse 2.1 AJDT environment, whether that is
AJDT 1.1.4 or AJDT 1.1.6.  This will allow you to pick up all the bug fixes
and enhancements available in AspectJ 1.2

The updater scripts import an existing installation of AspectJ into AJDT,
so you will need to have AspectJ1.2 already installed somewhere
on your system before running them.

Full instructions are accessible from our homepage:

        http://eclipse.org/ajdt

Any feedback would be helpful:
- did the scripts work for you? of course they did :)
- would you like to see 'importing AspectJ builds' a standard UI action
  available in AJDT, so that it is easier to keep up to date with
  AspectJ fixes?

thanks,
Andy.

===