[aspectj-users] pointcut definition question

Hi list,

I have two classes (one a subclass of the other) that implement an Interface.
I want to introduce before advice to methods not implemented in the subclass
when their superclass implementations have joinpoints to certain
classes/packages in their cflows.  I want to before() the methods containing
calls these other classes/packages, not the calls to the other
classes/packages themselves.

Can anyone suggest a pointcut definition that would catch this?

Back to the top