[aspectj-users] Debugging AspectJ code in jars?

Are there any known issues with debugging Eclipse plug-ins that make
calls to .jars compiled with AspectJ?

I'm using M9 and the latest AJDT and I get a strange exception in a
class that's compiled by AspectJ and then put into a .jar. I'm unable
to even find out what the exception is because when it occurs (after I
click "next" in the debugger) the debugger resumes execution instead
of going to the next step. Yet, this worked in M6 with the older AJDT
tools.

Follow on question: when debugging a Java program that uses an
AspectJ-made .jar in Eclipse, does the Eclipse Java debugger do the
right thing?

Thanks,
Macneil

Back to the top