Re: [aspectj-users] POLL: How do you use ".lst" files with AJDT in Eclipse?

I'm with Carlos. I never use the .lst files. I keep seeing it appear because Eclipse creates it automatically when I "Convert to AspectJ Project" but I don't
really know how to use it.

But so far I haven't had the need.  Maybe I will sometime soon.

Charlie