Re: [aspectj-users] intercept Class but not SubClass

See also the a FAQ entry on the differences between call and execution join points to determine which is the right one to use in a given scenario: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/doc/faq.html#q:comparecallandexecution