From: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ron Bodkin
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 10:12 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [aspectj-users] Newbie Method Call Question.

Hi Michael,

The code you showed looks right to me. Does it work if you just use
Action? Can you post a snippet of code from the actual example.

I suggested using the this PCD because static methods for Action classes
are quite rarely used, but if you _are_ using a static method, then
Matthew's suggestion is the right way to go.

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer
New Aspects of Software
o: (415) 824-4690