Re: [aspectj-users] no match for this type name: MessageCommunicator [Xlint:invalidAbsoluteTypeName]

Nicolas -- Obviously I should have purchased your book :( -- I may yet....

Your suggestion worked really nicely. Two more questions if you don't mind --

1. I don't understand why I needed to do it within the HindiSalutationAspect, and not the
MannersAspect.aj -- ???

package helloWorld;

public aspect MannersAspect {
	pointcut deliverMessage()
		: call (* MessageCommunicator.deliver(..));

	before() : deliverMessage() {
		System.out.print("Hello! ");
	}
}
(note the lack of any import stmts...)

2. Is there any docs within AspectJ I should have looked at before asking the user group?
(Just so I don't keep bugging people with these newbie questions.)

Thanks again.
Michael

=====