[aspectj-users] AspectJ in large scale development projects.

Hi All,

What is the experience of the people on the list of running AspectJ in a large scale development project with 9000+ java files?

What are the different setups of the project in ant to have acceptable compile times

What are the different possible setups in Eclipse?

I tried to compile our project with the ajc compiler but after 45 minutes still no result (seems to be pending)

Jan

Plannen om een nieuwe computer te kopen? Kijk eens hier... http://www.msn.be/shopping/dell_bis/

Back to the top