[aspectj-users] Abstract classes and injar question

hi!

I've got a module that can only be implemented as a bunch of files that
need to be included into the source set when compiling projects using
this module. This is so because the classes in this module need a few
abstract intertype methods to be implemented by the project using this
module.

The problem is that including this module rises the compile time over a
minute now and I would like to compile this module into a jar file that
can be injared. To do this I would have to make all the classes abstract
and subclass them in all the projects I use this module in and weave in
the missing abstarct methods. this is not quite a good solution...

so my question is: is there a way to make ajc write out abstract classes
and then weave the missing abstract methods when they are injared and
remove abstractness?

or any other solution to my problem.

thanks in advance,

- 101