[aspectj-users] ajdoc in Eclipse 3 M8 (AJDT 1.1.8) No packages or classes specified

Hi everyone,

This one has been bugging me for a while now and for the life of me I can't seem to figure out what is wrong. I am using Eclipse 3 M8, AJDT 1.1.8 with AspectJ 1.2 on the machine. i am trying to generate the docs using AJDoc which was working fine up until I put my source on a CVS server and now I am getting the message 'No packages or classes specified' every time I try to run the documentation generation. I am also getting the 'Ignoring unsupported option: -use' message, is that anything to do with it? I think I got that message before and the source still generated ok. I've tried this out on my Mac and Windows boxes (same environment setup) and still no joy.

I've checked the documentation creation wizard and everything seems to be in order (all my sources seem selected), and things were working ok before. Basically has anyone else had this problem? It just stinks of being something silly I've done but any help in putting me right would be great.

Cheers,

Russ

Back to the top