Re: [aspectj-users] Looking for a project using AspectJ

"Franz" == Franz Prilmeier <prilmeie@xxxxxxx> writes:

	Franz> I am doing some research on aop, especially what implications
	Franz> the introduction of aop into a project really means regarding to
	Franz> maintainability.  Therefore I am looking for an open source
	Franz> project which actively uses aop (here aspectj) for development.

Check out the aTrack project <https://atrack.dev.java.net/>.  From the Web
page:

	Welcome to the aTrack project.  We are creating an open source bug
	tracking application that demonstrates use of Aspect-Oriented
	Programming (AOP) with AspectJ.  It uses AOP pragmatically to provide
	systematic support for technical, middleware, and business concerns.

Also, check out FACET <http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~doc/RandD/PCES/facet/>.  From
the Web page:

	The goal of the FACET project is to investigate the development of
	customizable middleware using Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)
	methods.  In particular, we are building a real-time event channel in
	Java using AspectJ by adopting a compositional approach.

Good luck! ---

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide@xxxxxxxxxxx>  .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX