Re: [aspectj-users] Reducing code overhead

I'm starting to use AspectJ and i'm wondering how much
(in percentage) this overhead represents ? Before you
start using AspectJ how big was your jar (or your
classes) ?

Thanks.

> aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 23/04/2004
> 12:05:28:
>
> > Hi,
> > We decided to use AspectJ in our product TICL. I
> wrote an aspect and
> > everything is working, but there's a
> > quite big overhead and the resulting jar has grow
> with around 400K. So
> I'd
> > like to ask for some advices how
> > to cut down this overhead. Let me fisrt descrive
> what is our aspect
> supposed
> > to do. We have a bunch of
> > classes (around 90) representing custom JSP tags,
> which should be
> modified
> > in a way to provide EL support.
> > We have written such classes too, but because  the
> code is very similar,

Yahoo! Messenger - Fale com seus amigos online. Instale agora!
http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/

Back to the top