Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT 1.1.7 available - for Eclipse 3.0M8

Andrew Clement wrote:
We are pleased to announce that AJDT version 1.1.7 is now available.  This
version runs on Eclipse 3.0 Milestone 8.  It is unlikely to work with
previous versions of Eclipse 3.0.  The update site URL for this version is:

The plugin is working fine with Eclipse 3.0 M8, but I have a problem to run my programs from within Eclipse.

Normal java programs work just fine. When trying to "run as application" an AspectJ program, I receive "launch failed, the active editor doesn't contain a main type". While ofcourse the editor does contain one. Running java on the same class files from the command-line is working perfectly well. So for the moment, that is my work-around. But I would like to start aspectj programs from within Eclipse, just like I dit with Eclipse 2.1 and AJDT 1.1.4.

thanks in advance,
Jan Van Besien

Back to the top