[aspectj-users] around advice

Hello all,

I have an aspect with a method named print() and an around advice which looks
like below:

    void around(String prefix, Object message): print(prefix, message) {
        System.out.println("regular proceed");
        proceed(prefix, message);
    }

    private void print(String prefix, Object message) {
        for (int i = 0, spaces = callDepth * 2; i < spaces; i++) {
            System.out.print(" ");
        }
        System.out.println(prefix + message);
    }

method print() gets called in the same aspect in after and before advices, after
i build this with ajbrowser i get an error that says: "can't find referenced
pointcut". Can anybody tell me where i'm going wrong.

Rohith.

Back to the top