RE: [aspectj-users] Lancaster yet???

> Did I spell it wrong?

:) no, "Lancaster" was also the venue of the AOSD conference that took place last week - when we picked the codename, we were hoping to have a public release available in time for the conference, but things didn't work out that way! (But I hope that those who were there at least enjoyed the demo of what's coming).  It's my highest priority to get AJDT out as soon as AspectJ 1.2 is done.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx