Re: [aspectj-users] big announcement

Great news Mik, I've already blogged on O'Reilly Network to spread the word :-)

Definitely thanks to all that have worked on AspectJ at IBM and all over the world. Special thanks to Adrian Colyer who piqued my interest in AO not too long ago in London and since then I've never looked back.

Cause for celebration methinks,

Russ