Re: RES: RES: [aspectj-users] NullPointer in introductions (Eclipse?)

AJDT 1.1.6 isn't a production release; I have encountered what I think is the same problem in the AspectJ compiler version it contains (which has been fixed; you can search for this in bugzilla). I suggest you revert to the latest production release 1.1.4 to avoid this problem.

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer
New Aspects of Software
o: (415) 824-4690