RE: [aspectj-users] How to see the Java source code after compiling by aspectj

From manual:
" In 1.0, an optional mode produces standard Java source code which may then be compiled with any compliant Java compiler"

I believe this mode is called lint, and you should be able to specify
the mode using the X parameter.