RE: [aspectj-users] AJDT and JBuilder plugin question

Thanks Mik,

Yep, he will definitely be upgrading to X in the very near future (just waiting for my purchase order to go through and then it should be what the whole team is using). I have also tried to some degree to move to Eclipse (tends to be what I use at home really), but to be honest the team is used to JBuilder and so that's what we are sticking with for now.

Thanks again for the quick response.

Cheers,

Russ