RE: [aspectj-users] aspectJ compiler crashes - is this a bug?

HI,

You will have to modify your apsect code as follows,

But its executing advice code twice, I do not know why?

aspect oops {

    pointcut args_only(int a, float b) : args(a, b);

    after(int a, float b) :  !within(oops) && args_only(a, b) {
		System.out.println("After args : a = "+a+" :b = "+b);
	}
  }

class test
{