RE: [aspectj-users] Runtime.addShutdownHook() advising

HI Alexey Buistov,

1. You need not give whole rt.jar as -injars arguments. You can extract Runtime.class then put it in jar file. Then weave the jar file. Then u can add the woven Runtime.class in rt.jar.
2. Other option is take Runtime.java source, then weave the single java file. Then add it to rt.jar.

Check out this.

Jitesh