RE: [aspectj-users] Runtime.addShutdownHook() advising

HI Alexey Buistov,

I think its doable.

Please check, whether you are weaving the Runtime.java with your Aspect.
And Then check your prg refering to Woven Runtime.class in classpath. It is present in java_home/jre/lib/rt.jar.

JItesh

Back to the top