From: Alexey Buistov
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 12:46 PM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] Runtime.addShutdownHook() advising

Hi there!

I need to make some actions with my aspect after execution of Runtime.addShutdownHook().

  public pointcut  shutdown(): execution (* Runtime.addShutdownHook(Thread));

  after(): shutdown(){
    System.err.println("ADVICE EXECUTING);
    // do whatever
  }

But nothing is being printed. The question is: why? Is this task doable?

========
Alexey Buistov,
Software Engineer,
Miratech Ltd.