RE: [aspectj-users] Re: advanced(?) percflow uses

:: I believe that unlike servlets EJBs are single threaded.
:: Therefore you could use a perthis() aspect instead and flush
:: the warnings in the UI method.

oops, ejbs and servlets are not guaranteed to be in the same vm! so only
those primitives work that go trough rmi, and these are only return
values and exceptions.

so in my scenario no aspect can help, except the hackish percflow
version that is returned by the called method.

oh well, if only there were Throwable.continue()... but it is out of the
scope of aspectj.

- 101

Back to the top