[aspectj-users] Qn Regarding AspectJ - hanlder() call()

HI Nick,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. thisEnclosingJoinPoint is giving me the information of method in which handler() call() point cut executed.
Only drawback of thisEnclosingJoinPoint is, its static.

I think Dynamic information of method should be passed to every point cut within method.

Thanks
JItesh

Back to the top