[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[aspectj-users] advanced(?) percflow uses
- From: "Lendvai Attila" <Attila.Lendvai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:51:39 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcP7tP1v+vVQdRSTSzKreWaJIW4IBAA0rKgQ
- Thread-topic: advanced(?) percflow uses
is there a way to define a percflow aspect so that it lives one level
above the percflow expression? what i would like to do is to define a
percflow aspect that is alive in the entire method from where a given
set of other methods are called.
and on an even higher level: i would like to write a WarningCollector
aspect that my session bean methods can fill up, and the ui methods can
query for warnings.
aspect WarningCollector percflow(sessionBeanMethods())
// unfortunately on this level the aspect is not alive anymore
the only solution i know of is to list not the ejb methods in the
percflow() definition, but rather the methods that call any ejb method.
but this is not a nice way to do, error-prone, etc.
thanks in advance,