Re: [aspectj-users] Qn Regarding AspectJ - hanlder() call()

Does thisEnclosingJoinPoint do what you want?

Nick
On Feb 25, 2004, at 10:42 PM, JITESH KALYANI Shivanand wrote:

HI ALL,

I have one question regarding method call and hanlder pointcut.

I have following requirement,

1. to get the method name where the handler pointcut executed. e.g. I am having point cut handler for catch of RunTimeException, I would like to know which method this pointcut is obtained. How can I get the same.
2. to get the method name where the printStackTrace() method is called. I am using call() pointcut for printStackTrace. I am not getting the method name where the printStackTrace() method is called.

If it is not possible with present AspectJ, It should be thought to add this feature.

Thanks in advance,

Jitesh Kalyani

Back to the top